Before you start…
Please make sure you’ve read and agree to these points before you create a listing.
1) You won’t get paid
for your pet but it is free to list them.
2) We can't help with emergency rehoming
. You will need to be able to keep your pet for at least 4-6 weeks minimum
before rehoming (more during peak holiday times when people are often away).
3) All listings are subject to approval
by the PetRehomer team. Before we post your listing on the site, we’ll check your pet’s profile thoroughly and arrange a call with you
4) If your listing does not provide a detailed description of your pet
which must include 4 x good quality photos, we will REJECT the listing
and you will need to resubmit a new listing
5) We are NOT a rescue centre
so we can't take pets directly into our care. We help you find a suitable adopter.
6) We ONLY
support the rehoming of pets that are living in the UK
7) To help keep everyone safe, we monitor messages
between rehomers and adopters.